- 1 in 3 people are due a tax refund
- £800 is the current average refund per year
Are you a:
- non-UK worker
- CIS worker
- NHS doctor
- in field-sales
- care worker
- on an Emergency tax code
If you do not appear on the list above you may still be eligible for a tax refund. Call us and find out. You could have a claim.
- Do you have any children born between 1985 and 2003?
You could be due up to £1500!
- Do you buy your own tools and your employer has not reimbursed you? And you have spent more than £2000 in total since you started buying your own tools?
Average refunds are worth £800.
- Do you use your own car for business and are not fully reimbursed by your employer?
Refunds are worth £900-£1600 per 10,000 miles.
- Do you incur expenses or need to buy equipment to do your job and are not fully reimbursed by your employer.
Refunds are worth £150-£400 per £1000 spent.
- Have you ever been on the CIS scheme and not submitted tax returns?
Average refunds are £1,000+
- Are you an overseas visitor working in the UK?
Average refunds are £800.
Why choose us?
We have been completed hundreds of successful claims and refunded thousands of pounds. We are one of the most successful tax refund agents.
- 'no win no fee' means that you are at no risk to investigate a tax refund
- low fees at 15%+vat (subject to a minumum fee of £100+vat)
- fast completion times, 4-6 weeks is typical but can be as fast as 5 days.
- excellent customer service, keeping you up to date with the status of your claim
- our application process quickly establishes if you are due a refund. We cover many areas that other agents do not, meaning you may receive more money by using us.
- To make things really easy, the forms that need completing are produced online as pdfs - with all your details already filled in so you can apply immediately.
Find out if you are due a tax refund. Call us today on 0845 867 9294 or fill out our contact form.