Overseas Company Formations
You may be contemplating expanding your business overseas or you may wish to invest in property abroad. An offshore company may be desirable or even a necessity for tax efficiency.
Let us help you decided what type of company meets your needs, help you choose the appropriate jurisdiction, complete the requisite paperwork, arrange banking facilities and support your ongoing administrative needs.
7 SIMPLE STEPS TO FORMING AN OFF-SHORE COMPANY
1. Choose a suitable jurisdiction to register your company
2. Choose a shelf (pre-registered) company name or incorporate a company with your own chosen name. See available jurisdictions.
3. Prepare supporting documents and submit completed application form to us
4. Preparation of documents by us within 5 working days
5. Execution of completed corporate documents by client and return to us for filing
6. Legalisation of corporate documents by us to establish a bank account
7. Submission of documents to the bank
For clients who need a company urgently, you may wish to take advantage of our Express Incorporation Service (EIS). For an additional service fee, we will ensure that documents are couriered from our office THE SAME WORKING DAY if we receive your application and payment by 12PM.
Need advice? Call us today on 0845 867 9294 or fill out our contact form.